How to Charge Your Bivy Stick
- On the bottom of the Bivy Stick, open the USB flap next to the SOS.
- Plug in your USB-C cable with any standard wall adapter and your Bivy Stick will begin charging.
- The power button will blink and change to solid green when it is fully charged.
WARNING: Applying a voltage higher than 5V will result in damage to the device.
Preserving your Battery:
- Do not allow the battery to be fully discharged for more than one day.
- Do not allow fully charged batteries to sit for extended periods of time (months).
- If batteries must be stored, store at a 40% capacity.
- When storing for long periods of time, apply a discharge/charge once every 1-3 months.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.