How to Connect to Bluetooth
Connecting to Bluetooth is fast and simple.
1st, make sure the device is powered on. Open the app and go to the STICK menu (Located in the bottom tabs).
Steps (1st Time Setup):
- Open the app and go to the STICK menu (Located in the bottom tabs).
- Hit the button that says "CONNECT BIVY STICK."
- A Bluetooth screen opens. Click "Connect."
Once your device is connected, it will show the battery power and connectivity on the satellite icon in the top left corner of your screen. You can always check your connection and battery status on the satellite icon on the map screen.
When the device has disconnected from the phone via Bluetooth it will attempt to reconnect for 5 minutes but then it will stop so it doesn't drain the battery.
- Press the power button once and the device will search for Bluetooth.
- If the app doesn't automatically connect, navigate to the stick menu and connect from there.