Messages aren't sending
- Make sure you have the Bivy Stick outside with a clear view of the sky.
- Is your Bivy Stick on one of our data plans?
- Is the status light blinking?
- When you send a message the "status" light will begin to blink yellow and continue blinking until the message has sent. If the "signal" light turns off before the message sends that means the modem is off. Press the power button once quickly to wake up the modem and continue sending your message.
- Check to see that the firmware is up to date on your Bivy Stick?
- To check firmware you will need to connect your Bivy Stick in the app and then go to settings. Check to see that you are on [v33]. If your firmware is older than you will need to update.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.